Health & Safety Abroad

Travelers should be MEAN GREEN READY while abroad for university-related business, academics or extracurricular activities. You will be enrolled in UNT's international insurance policy through ACE Insurance Company once you receive an email from confirming your travel. Insurance is covered as a benefit for UNT faculty and staff. Students and guests will receive an invoice from the Office of Emergency Management & Safety Services with payment instructions.

Travel Insurance Rates are as follows:

Student Rate


The University of North Texas System requires all university-related international travel to be registered three weeks in advance via the UNT International Travel Registration Form

If you have any questions pertaining to international travel, please call the International Risk Control Coordinator at 940-369-6154.